To build your own touchless car wash, you need a suitable area. The car wash can be built on a plot owned by the investor as well as on a leased one. In the case of a lease, the relevant provisions in the lease agreement are key, which will allow the investor to run his business safely. It should be remembered that in order to build a car wash, administrative requirements must be met - the plot must have a service or construction-service character.
BEFORE COMMENCING CONSTRUCTION WORKS, ONE SHOULD OBTAIN NECESSARY DOCUMENTS AND PERMITS SUCH AS:
- architectural and construction design, (available for purchase at Eurowash, design for adaptation)
- spatial development plan or building conditions issued
- building permit for a touchless car wash
- in some areas it is necessary to prepare additional documentation and obtain additional permits (e.g. preparation of a water and legal survey or an environmental impact report)
- permits to connect the appropriate utilities necessary for the proper operation of the car wash
Investment process - step by step
YOU LET US KNOW YOU WANT TO INVEST AND DETERMINE THE LOCATION OF THE PLOT
Advising the accuracy of the selected location in terms of investment.
WE PRESENT THE OFFER FOR THE SELECTED TYPE OF CAR WASH
Discussion of the offer tailored to the customer and presentation of possible additional options.
YOU OBTAIN CONSTRUCTION PERMIT AND SUPPLY MEDIA
Obtaining all documents necessary to undertake investment works.
WE BEGIN THE CONSTRUCTION
Hardening of the floor of washing stations, media supply, assembly of shelters, advertising space, installation of washing technology.
ACCEPTANCE AND TRAINING ON CAR WASH OPERATION
Investor training in the operation of the washing facility.
CAR WASH CONSTRUCTION WORKS ACCEPTANCE REQUEST
Approval and acceptance of the facility by the construction inspector.
Handing over and acceptance of the facility by the investor and commencement of use.
WARRANTY AND POST-WARRANTY SERVICE
Delivering cleaning chemicals and technical service.